- Max-Grünebaum prize 2020 best PhD dissertation at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Early-Career-Scientist Prize
for excellent research within the DFG research group MS-GWaves
- Outstanding Student Poster and PICO (OSPP) Award,
2017 EGU conference, Vienna https://www.egu.eu/awards-medals/ospp-award/2017/costanza-rodda/
Through the many years of my sailing career, during which I won two Italian titles and participated at seven European and World championships representing the Italian National team, I acquired experience, both practical and theoretical about meteorology, analysis of the formation of the winds, the study of tides, astronomy and celestial navigation. Some of these are com- plementary to my academic studies concerning the fields of fluid dynamics, oceanography and physics.
(September 2020 – current)
Postdoc researcher at the LEGI laboratory in Grenoble in the Simons Collaboration on wave turbulence. I work in the group of Nicolas Mordant on gravity waves turbulence study by means of numerical simulations and laboratory experiments.
(November 2019 – August 2020)
Postdoc researcher at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg in the group of Professor Uwe Harlander.
- Spinning Fluids 2021: Laboratory fluid dynamics for disks and planets. September 5-10th 2021 conference at Ringberg castle
- Fluid Talks webinar. May 26th 2021, online University of Leeds
- Physical oceanography seminar. May 18th 2021, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution